Langsung ke konten utama

Tanker Truck Driver - Davao City Job Hiring


Hiring Tanker Truck Driver (4 Position Available)

Prestige Homes & Realty Development Corporation is looking for a Tanker Truck Driver the position available is 4, now if you feel that you have experience in this field then please don't hesitate to apply, and make sure you meet all the required qualifications indicated here, and if you have any questions please contact directly the company.

Job Type: Full-Time

Job Location: Davao City

Job Description:
Responsibilities include but not limited to delivery of supplies from suppliers to the construction site; inspection and maintenance of vehicle unit; other related tasks as instructed by immediate superior.
Qualification
-at least high graduate with vocational certificate to any related driving courses 
-at least 24-40 years old 
-patient, punctual, polite and determined 

-can drive/operate bulk truck vehicle and other heavy equipment vehicle

Highest Education Attainment:
At least Highschool Graduate

Company Information
Prestige Homes & Realty Development Corporation

2nd Floor LGN Commercial Complex, El Rio Vista Village, F. S. Dizon Road, Bacaca, Davao City 
Davao, Davao Del Sur 
8000 
Website: https://prestigehomesrealty.com.ph/

PRESTIGE HOMES AND REALTY DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION was established with the aim of responding to the growing real estate and constructing industry in Davao City. Our company offers a range of services which include architecture, engineering, obtaining necessary permits, processing real estate loans, construction, marketing and sales and housing subdivision consultancy. 

Compensation
317.00-400.00

How To Apply
Contact Info
Joseph 
Contact Phone : +639334822625 

Contact Email : hr@prestigehomesrealty.com.ph

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BOOTYFUL Lyrics by Ex Battalion

"Bootyful" (feat. Jroa, Emcee Rhenn, Flow-G, Brando & Bosx1ne) Let me see the booty baby show me baby And let's start around Let me have good look at baby Shake your booty now Let me see the booty baby show me baby And let's start around Let me have good look at baby Shake your booty now Let me see the booty baby show me baby And let's start around Let me have good look at baby Shake your booty now Girl you're so bootyful that ass so beautiful Girl you're so bootyful that ass so beautiful (Emcee!) Katawan na pambihira Kaya madaming nakapila Gusto nilang iuwi ka 'Di mo ko kilala pero sa'kin ka sumama Kanina pa kita pinagmamasdan The way you drop it down low ayaw kong pakawalan At hindi ako kuntento na titigan lang iyan I want your really ass baby pwede sa'kin ka lang Kaya 'wag ka mag atubili talikod patingin Baka pwede maka hawak sa pwet ay papisil Wala na'kong paki malinaw man o madilim O kaya naman maingay kahit tirang pahilim Laha...

Senior Project Management Supervisor - Full Time Job Hiring

Senior Project Management Supervisor Anflo Realty Development & Allied Services Corporation is looking for a dedicated and professional Senior project management supervisor, if you feel you are fit to this job then we encourage you to apply this job, just follow the steps provided here. Job Type:  Part-Time Job Location:  Davao City Job Description: Educational Attainment : Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture  Gender/Age : Male or Female  Experience : At least 5-10 years of supervisory work Company Information Anflo Realty Development & Allied Services Corporation Anflocor Corporate Center  Damosa Complex Lanang  Davao City, Davao City  8000  Website: http://www.anflocor.com

Need You Lyrics - Ex Battalion

NEED YOU Lyrics Ex Battalion [Hook: Skusta Clee] I just want your body, baby, lika na 'Di na'ko galit, baby, uwi ka na Hinihintay kita dito kanina pa I just want your body right now, now, now I just want your body, body, body I just want your body on me, on me I just want your body, body, body Come a little closer to me [Hook 2: Bosx1ne & Skusta Clee] I just want your body, baby, 'lika na 'Di na'ko galit, baby, uwi ka na Hinihintay kita dito kanina pa I just want your body right now, now, now [Refrain: Skusta Clee] I just want your body, body, body I’ll be grindin' on your booty, your booty, your booty I just wanna feel your body, your body, your body Fuck you right in the bed, lemme ride on yo', baby [Verse 1: Bosx1ne & JRoa] Ay, 'lil baby, ginawa mo sa‘kin lately Para bang ako’y naguguluhan, nagalit man pero, baby I just want more of you, your body is my cure Magalit man pero, baby, 'di ka iiwanan’s for sure Kanina pa kita hinihintay Nanana...